Thursday, November 7, 2013

Experience

I used the walnut stain Distress paint on a flower stamp that I carved awhile back. I thought the walnut would look really good on the yellow and brown streaks of watercolor. I also went over the stamped flower with my Uniball Signo UM-153 white pen. I love that pen and I love white on color. Then I wrote my prompts and journaling around the flower stamps.  The little 'grow' stamps I love. I had some left over Moo Carve (I think that's what it is called.) and didn't want to waste it.

2 comments:

  1. Another great page. If you have a Facebook account it would be great if you joined the group and shared your pages there as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bernice. I have been sharing them on Facebook under Kathleen Jones Sharp. When I made my blogger account I used the name that my husband calls me: Catalina.

      Delete