Monday, November 11, 2013

Home

On this page I used the gesso, spread it around and then used the lid of a jar to create the texture. I then used antique linen Distress Ink by using a piece of plastic as my glove and just daub my fingers on the pad and then rub it onto the page. I misted the page and then dried it and then daubed it again until i got the look I wanted. Next, I used Lumiere Halo Violet Gold. I squeezed some onto a plate, misted it and then used a sea sponge to daub/swipe it onto the page. I used Lumiere Pewter and what was left of the Halo Violet Gold in the sponge to daub a random piece of card stock and then draw the letters for 'home.' I cut them out. Traced around them on the page and glued them down. I used the Halo Violet Gold on a rectangular piece of Moo Carve to stamp the edges of the page.


No comments:

Post a Comment