Saturday, November 16, 2013

Ideas

I used the technique of putting the gesso on my page by using an empty packaging tape roll and dipping it into the gesso and placing on the page. I then daubed the walnut stain Distress paint on the page and misted it letting it spread and then drying it with my heat gun.  Next was the swirl stamp that I made pressed into the mowed lawn Distress paint and placed randomly around the page. Then, I used my empty packaging tape roll again and dipped it into the seedless preserves Distress paint and stamped my page randomly. I wrote each of my letters inside one of the circles. I like how the 'A' goes off the page. The quote was written on a left over piece of fabric that I had been putting paint on since Day 1 Permission. I also frayed the edges by pulling out some of the threads on all sides. I crumpled the fabric and then glued it down to the page.

I love this page. I really like the font and the rustic feel of the page.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment